This, I promise, is the last post about social media and the Manx election – I’m putting all the data here in a spreadsheet you can browse yourself. So if you’re a stats nerd or just love Microsoft Excel, tuck in!Continue Reading...
September’s polls are being called the Facebook election by some, but is the Isle of Man really using social media for political discourse and debate? I’ve been researching which candidates use Facebook, and how well they’re managing to connect with online constituents.Continue Reading...
- Manx churchgoers call for artist’s prosecution
- A reporter’s 5 tips for better PR photos
- Challenging government – whose job is it anyway?
- Why you should stop using “fake news”
- Free speech? Don’t believe the hype!