It never fails to amaze me just how clueless politicians can be about the media and how news operates. If you stand for election, you should have at least a passing idea about news and how journalism works – but there’s yet another misstep from a familiar face this week.Continue Reading...
There’s a growing tendency for people to start shouting “fake news!” at the slightest provocation – and the phrase has now been named “Word of the Year” by dictionary compiler Collins. But what actually is fake news?Continue Reading...
- Manx churchgoers call for artist’s prosecution
- A reporter’s 5 tips for better PR photos
- Challenging government – whose job is it anyway?
- Why you should stop using “fake news”
- Free speech? Don’t believe the hype!